Salvatore Ferragamo releases the house’s latest podcast series, titled Shoemaker of Dreams, which is based on Mr Ferragamo’s autobiography of the same name, currently available on Spotify, iTunes and SoundCloud.
The autobiography originally transcribed from Salvatore Ferragamo’s audio memoir in the late 1950s is now reinterpreted into a podcast series.
From Michelle Monaghan, Jessica Alba to Stanley Tucci and Hero Fiennes-Tiffin, the A-list friends of the Italian house draw upon their talent to emerge listeners in the life story of Mr Ferragamo, unfolding those lesser-known moments in 22 different chapters.
The Shoemaker of Dreams: Podcast Index
• Sinéad Burke, Chap. I: Little White Shoes
• Stanley Tucci, Chap. II: Expert with Shoes and Babies
• Penny Martin, Chap. III: Hanger in Naples
• Michelle Monaghan, Chap. IV: A Shop of my own
• Simone Marchetti, Chap. V: No Machines for Salvatore
• Tamu McPherson, Chap. VI: Film Stars and Styles
• Dylan Jones, Chap. VII: The Search for a Secret
• Valeria Golino, Chap. VIII: The Shoe that fits
• Jo Ellison, Chap. IX: Ashes of Happiness
• Caroline Rush, Chap X: Days in Hollywood
• Colleen Atwood, Chap. XI: The Impossible Scheme
• Olivia Sui + Sam Lerner, Chap. XII: Into the Depths
• Hero Fiennes, Chap. XIII: The Unrelenting Climb
• Caroline Issa, Chap. XIV: Steel, Cork and Transparent Paper
• Caitriona Balfe, Chap. XV: Palace and Villa
• Carlo Sestini, Chap. XVI: The Healing Shoes
• Marina De Tavira, Chap XVII: How to buy Shoes and walk well
• Isabella Rossellini, Chap. XIX: Feet and the Famous
• Sandy Powell, Chap. XX: Beauty: Today and Yesterday
• Suzy Menkes, Chap. XXI: Silks, Jewels and curious Beasts
• Jessica Alba, Chap. XXII: The Challenge of the Future
The podcast aside, Salvatore Ferragamo’s Shoemaker of Dreams project is complete with the re-edition of the autobiography featuring a new cover, and the premiere of "Salvatore – The Shoemaker of Dreams", a film directed by Luca Guadagnino at Venice Film Festival.