When was the last time you took out the bag from its dust bag to give them have a breath of fresh air (especially since we all have to stay put at home)?
While it may seem trivial because we are not using them, bag care is an important step you need to take to give your bag longevity and maintain its pristine condition! And now, Longchamp is here to save the day with a simple care guide for your beloved bag collection.
So, why not spare some time during this Movement Control Order to check and make sure you are storing your bags the right way?
All Longchamp items are created with the utmost care in their workshops. To guarantee their longevity, we recommend that you follow a few simple rules:
- Avoid all contact with oily products, products containing solvents or alcohol (perfume, for example).
- Avoid prolonged exposure to bright light.
- For dark-coloured items, avoid prolonged contact with light-coloured fabrics, especially in a humid environment.
- For light-coloured items, avoid friction with other materials or prints like denim, whose colours may rub off.
- Be careful not to scratch or rub the product against abrasive surfaces.
- Invest a dehumidifier should your storage place is deemed humid.
- Ensure the bag stuffing remains in the bag to avoid the bag goes out of shape especially for soft and slouchy materials.
- To prolong the lifespan, It's important to keep your bag out of direct sunlight and in a cool, dry place.
- If not in use, always store your bag in the provided dust bag.
- Remember to use a soft cloth when you want to clean your bags from dust and dirt.
Different materials may require different care instruction, you may refer to the Care section at the respective product page