A defining decade, namely the 2020s, calls for game-changing movements. L’Officiel Malaysia April 2020 issue sees us tipping our hats to players shaking up their industries by introducing meaningful and impactful innovations and initiatives aimed at shaping an eco-conscious future.
And for our cover, we cast model Serena Motola (@sereeeenam) in the latest Gucci Spring/Summer 2020 collection by Alessandro Michele, who emulates everything we love about Gucci for the season and more!
As we continue our third week into the Movement Control Order in Malaysia, we are also extending a 3-month free digital subscription for our magazine to all of you loyal L'Officiel readers (find out how below).
Case in point: global luxury brands like Burberry, Gucci and Salvatore Ferragamo lead the way in fashion, one sustainable step at a time in Leading Lights. Also making headway in Sustainable Times, Swiss watch brands, united in a show of benevolence, do their part to help preserve the planet and its resources.
Meanwhile, over at A Way Around It, be pleased to know that conscious jewellery brands are redefining luxury with alternative materials. On the beauty front in Not All Heroes Wear Capes, get to know the four skincare companies with a brand-wide commitment that will have you looking good and feeling good in the name of doing good.
On the local front in Citizen Kind, show your support to these fashion and lifestyle brands offering social and environmental-friendly creations that also promise to make you feel as good as they look.
Get your free 3-month digital subscription of L'Officiel Malaysia right here:
- Sign in to your Magzter.com account (or sign up for one immediately on the website)
- Once you are logged in, head onto the REDEEM COUPON tab on the top left corner or visit the link www.magzter.com/coupon/redeem.
- Key in the coupon code STAYLOFF and click redeem.
- Then head on to your profile and find a digital copy of the magazine on your "My Purchases" section.
- And you're done! Come back every first week of the month for the next three to enjoy a free copy of L'Officiel Malaysia. Enjoy!